18. 01. 2024
Author: Jan Blažek
In a recent article on participation (https://bit.ly/3Sl0FgV) we touched on the importance of the third sector for the quality of life and the functioning of democracy. And because at JINAG we don't theorize, and we put what we preach into practice, we are preparing the COLLABORATIVE DAY 2024 conference for February.
The range of topics will be varied:
- rediscovering roots, preserving and renewing traditions
- ways of financing association activities
- cooperation between associations, LAGs and destination companies
- associations for children
- inspiration from abroad and more
- plus inspiring guests and accompanying programme
The conference is free of charge and will take place in the Orlovna in Rakšice in Moravské Krumlov and will be held under the auspices of the Governor of the South Moravian Region Jan Grolich.
AND WHO IS THE EVENT FOR? All South Moravian associations, civic, volunteer and non-profit organizations and representatives of local governments who care about how life is in their village or town.
DO YOU COUNT YOURSELF AMONG THEM? THEN REGISTER:
- via the QR code in the attached invitation
- or this link: https://bit.ly/3vC05SZ